We are thrilled that you are considering Tucson Hebrew Academy. To apply, please follow these 5 simple steps:
Step 1: Parent Visit
- Schedule a tour with our Director of Admissions, Gabby Erbst (520) 529-3888 ext. 401 or at email@example.com. We are located at 3888 E River Road, Tucson, AZ 85718.
Step 2: Student Application
- Complete our Admissions Application online
Step 3: Student Shadow Day
- Schedule a shadow day with Mrs. Erbst.
- When arriving to your shadow day, please bring your child’s birth certificate to ensure appropriate placement.
- Kindergarten – The student will spend half the day with our current kindergarten class. Drop-off will be at 7:55 am and pick up will be 12:00.
- 1st – 8th Grades: Students are required to spend one full day visiting in a classroom. During their visit, the student will participate in all classroom activities.
- Assessment: During the child’s Shadow Day - students are scheduled to for an in-house assessment. which gives the school and students the opportunity to begin to get to know one another.
Step 4: Admissions Decision
- Admission decisions are made on a rolling basis.
- Upon receiving your acceptance letter from THA, please return your signed contract as soon as possible so that we secure your child’s enrollment.
Step 5: Tuition Assistance
- Please see our tuition assistance page at https://www.thaaz.org/admissions/tuition-assistance/ if needed. You can also contact our Chief Operations Officer, Emily Lunne at firstname.lastname@example.org